DykeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DykeMS not being online.
by Yves Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 am

» Hai o-o
by Pikachu Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 am

» HEY, I'M BACK HOES.
by Twiggah Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 am

» I'M BACK PEOPLES!
by Pikachu Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

» HEY, I'M GONE HOES.
by Pikachu Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 pm

» Fuckin' magnets.
by Neko Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 am

» Mike's App. (v1.2 - Now with more words or something!(And, I guess, a variety of colors!))
by Mike Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 pm

» I blame Carrie.
by Yves Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:35 am

» Ban Appeal
by Mike Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Snow is evil

2 posters

Go down

Snow is evil Empty Snow is evil

Post by Bangable Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Well as I was driving back home from Stockton and I was trolled hard by snow. First off, its a 6 hour drive but it ended up being 12 hours this time. I was by myself and drove 4 hours until I reached the mountains. They closed down the MothaF-ing road! I took the detour and ended up driving about 10-20 mph for HOURSSSSSSS and it was a 60mile stretch to the other freeway. Well as I finally reached the end of that, I was hit with something more terrifying, SNOW and ICY roads. I ended up losing control of the car multiple times but was able to get back on track before I hit the walls and curbs. As I'm about to reach the freeway that would take me directly home, I was hit again with a detour.
I turned into the detour and drove over a little hill when suddenly, I lose total control of the car and it does my first ever donut! Scared the crap out of me but I was able to stop the car after the first spin and get back on track, also there were no other cars comming towards me so I didn't die. Takes me another hour to get to the freeway and when I get there, ITS JAM PACKED and still freaking icy. So it took me another 2-3 hours to get home and I think I broke the record for driving to LA. 12 damm hours, snow is EVIL.

Atleast I'm alove tho.

Anddddddddddd during my vacation I found out that facebook is actually interesting, so alot of my time is going to be on there. I'll get on Dyke when people stop messaging me haha.
Bangable
Bangable

Back to top Go down

Snow is evil Empty Re: Snow is evil

Post by Work Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Work
Work

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum