DykeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DykeMS not being online.
by Yves Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:16 am

» Hai o-o
by Pikachu Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 am

» HEY, I'M BACK HOES.
by Twiggah Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 am

» I'M BACK PEOPLES!
by Pikachu Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

» HEY, I'M GONE HOES.
by Pikachu Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:51 pm

» Fuckin' magnets.
by Neko Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 am

» Mike's App. (v1.2 - Now with more words or something!(And, I guess, a variety of colors!))
by Mike Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 pm

» I blame Carrie.
by Yves Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:35 am

» Ban Appeal
by Mike Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:15 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DykeMS Tespia.

Go down

DykeMS Tespia. Empty DykeMS Tespia.

Post by Yves Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm

You may or may not know, but DMS was actually originally started up sometime this past September.

Since it shut down, I've been operating the test server, DMS Tespia.

Registration here is open to anyone, note that if you are being disruptive you will be banned.

Feel free to register and create a char (in-game creation doesn't work atm) to try it out; this will likely be what DMS will be like when it is first released, if no more edits are made.

Three caveats:
1) This is run from my home PC - epic 3GB memory & integrated gfx card. So, if I'm also testing it (which is often), it may or may not lag - or even disconnect you. Be forewarned.
2) Accounts and data will NOT be transferred here. Period.
3) You will be required to aid in testing when required; don't forget that as Tespia and a subserver hosted by me, I hold full rights to ban you for any reason. xP

This server will also be semi-unstable at times (it's tespia after all) and will generally be a full revision ahead of this main server.

So, still want to join? PM me and I'll PM you the link. Include in your PM the three caveats in reverse order so that I'll know (or at least think) you've read this. Tespia is now closed to registration.

Yves

Back to top Go down